You Can Do It!
Hurley Children's Hospital is working with parents and their families to:
- Eat healthier (5 servings of fruits/vegetables per day)
- Limit computer or TV screen time to 2 hours a day or less
- Be physically active at least 1 hour per day
- Limit or have no sugar sweetened drinks
- When parents start making healthier choices in what they eat and do, their children will follow their lead.
Changing what you eat and do is hard, but your family's good health is worth it! Working together helps make change easier.